Minifigure Museum: Businessman (Series 8)

Businessman:  LEGO Series 8 Collectible Minifigure

One of the great things about the LEGO Collectible minifigure series as a whole is that you get a wide range of figures that can be used in a variety of settings.

In Series 8, for example, there are a number of figures that could be at home in a CITY type setting (football player, female skier, businessman, DJ, and cheerleader) but then there is also a space villain, a wild west rodeo gal, a Santa Claus, and even a pirate in the set.  It makes it fun to have a wide variety of figures to choose from!  That said, most of the time I aim to make sure that I acquire all the CITY type figures since I eventually hope to set up my own custom city in which the collectible minifigures will have a starring role!

The Businessman is a great addition for anyone hoping to build their own LEGO City.  He comes with an iconic bowler hat plus a briefcase and a City Financial News newspaper.

I really like the businessman's torso print - the suit is certainly snappy with the purple tie and pinstriped shirt underneath the jacket.  The only downside to the figure is that he doesn't have any printing on the reverse at all.

Overall, I don't expect that many people were excited to pull the businessman from a blind pack (there are certainly more exciting figures in series 8), however, I think the businessman is one of the easiest figures to put into a LEGO City scene which makes him an instant win for me!
Time to go home for the evening!

Comments